Sacred Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most bad ass A.V.A team to ever fuck around online

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you.

Go down 
+2
Franky
Hollowed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollowed
Admin
Hollowed

Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you. Empty
PostSubject: Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you.   Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Back to top Go down
http://sacredsouls.omgforum.net
Franky
Charlie Squad

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you.   Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:55 pm

I read that u guys r requiting
and i really wanna join you guys
i match all the requirements except for the rank
about me :_
IGN: Egyptian
S/D: 1.580
Mic: sure ( i have 3 btw )
VOIP: idk what that means
Main class: rifle man ( i have the sidewinder ) and i'm not bad at sniper ( i have TPG1 )
and i just won mad galil couple of days ago Very Happy
Previous clan(s): never joined any clans before
Where are you based: i think u mean the server and i can go any server i dont think that's a problem
Brief description: well, that's my 3rd account, i just made some mistakes on the first two
well, u guys can try me, that's all what i'mm askin for
if u have any further questions plz ask
Back to top Go down
QuickMaroc
Charlie Squad

PostSubject: Join Ur Clan   Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:15 am

I realy wanna join u guys.
Some Details off me.

Name:Mohamed
A.V.A Name: QuickMaroc
Can Speak English Frence And Netherlands.
S/D 1.48
Win 94 Lose 81.
Main class: Im Pro at Sniper. Point i own guys whit t Wink Rifle handle whit it Smile (Sniper) TPG-1 (Point) Bizon (Riffle) Ak74M
Where are you based; I always go to PVP channel 1.
VOIP: ? ;P
I hope that i get a change. BTW i use Microfoon in clan matches (TeamSpeak) (Ventrilo) (Xfire) or (RaidCall)

I hopee to see you in clan
Bye. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sacredsouls.omgforum.net
ExplodingPig
Charlie Squad
ExplodingPig

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you.   Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:44 am

Name: Ragu
IGN: ExplodingPig
S/D: 1.1
Main Class: Rifleman/Pointman (I suck at sniper, im more of a frontline person). I made a dumb decision of buying a FAMAS, so I won't be doing well until I get a decent wep.
Mic: I can use a mic, but my parents don't like it at all. I can only use it in rare occasions.
VOIP: Say whaaaaat??
Previous clans: N/A
Brief Description: I just started this game a few days ago, and it seems pretty cool. I played Soldier Front for a few months (It's hard to get kills in that game Razz). Try me, and if I'm accepted, yay for me. If not, too bad. Nothing personal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
manhunt320
Charlie Squad

PostSubject: Applying for SS   Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:10 pm

IGN:HeyEd
S/D 2.252
MIC: Yes
Main Classes: All
Previous Clan: SS
Description: Sorry, my friend got on my account and quit SS in attempt to put it back to CC, please re accept me back tot he clan. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
NinjaExpert
Charlie Squad

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you.   Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Yoo, its been a 1 1/2 year eh? I just started playing a.v.a again. Hopefully you and aldo are still here... I logged onto FallinSniper and it looked like i was kicked. ( :O ) Hopefully i can get reinvited? I spent alot of time helpin you guys xP. Might remember my alt. accounts? NinjaBuddy, FallinSniper, AimbotUser? If not... Uhm wheres a good memory... The whole clan hated Ben? :DD Nways heres my info. Names "Matt" by the way Wink

IGN: NinjaExpert

S/D: 1.892

Mic: Broke can re-buy

VOIP: Any, as long as its free man -.-

Main class: I'd prefer Riflemen and Sniping.

Previous clan(s): Many.

Where are you based: Based? Uhm. I don't quite know what your trying to ask.

Brief description: Suspect Well, nyways. I dont quite know if your even still in the clan cause i was kicked out due to inactivity. The leader changed i'm pretty sure, Aldo had bussiniess... and last time i checked we had a CGO/Tourny team gettin ready. Well hopefully if your still here bruh you could send an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you.   Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Leave Requests below we will get back to you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Souls  :: Clan info section :: Recruitment List-
Jump to: